Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Steven Coco <co...@stevencoco.com> on 2007/07/17 16:59:22 UTC

Properties Files and I18N Charsets (Russian symbols, and others...)

A blog posting by Felipe Gaucho, about properties files encoding, was
highlighted on the front page of Java.net. I Just thought I'd share the link
quickly, since it's on the same topic as some recent threads here!

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/felipegaucho/archive/2007/07/the_backslash_o.html

Ciao.
Steev Coco.

AW: Properties Files and I18N Charsets (Russian symbols, and others...)