Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Rajat Khandelwal <pr...@apache.org> on 2015/08/07 12:16:49 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan for 2.3

Hi all

Gentle reminder for feature freeze scheduled on 10th August, i.e. Monday.

We have closed on quite a good number of issues, 58 so far. Hoping to cover
most of the open issues till Monday. Here's a summary of the open issues:

Total: 31 issues, 22 Open, 9 In Progress

Issues by assignee:

Amareshwari: 2 issues: LENS-711 and LENS-602, both in progress.
Deepak: 3 issues: LENS-576, LENS-640, LENS-651. All open.
Himanshu: 3 issues: LENS-529, LENS-530, LENS-631. Two of them documentation
related, the third one being worked upon.
Jaideep: 2 issues: LENS-351(documentation), LENS-540. Both paused. Other
developers can pick up these if they have the time.
Neerja: 1 issue: LENS-238. Pending since 2.2 release.
Pranav: 1 issue: LENS-702. In progress
Rajat: 6 issues: 3 In progress, 1 Documentation, 1 I might finish, the last
one might need to be moved out.
Raju: 4 issues: 1 in progress, 3 related to Java 8.
Sushil: 1 issue: LENS-187. In progress.
Vikas: 1 issue: LENS-581. Has been merged in a feature branch, awaiting
response on merging to master.

8 Unassigned issues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LENS-715?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%202.3%20AND%20project%20%3D%20LENS%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20%20and%20assignee%20in%20(Empty)>.
Feel free to pick up any of them.

@assignees: Please update on your assigned issues whether you'll be able to
complete them by Monday or not.

Regards

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan for 2.3

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.
I have verified almost all doc issues and closed them. Looks like we still
have few more issues to be verified.

Posted by Rajat Khandelwal <pr...@apache.org>.
Hi all,