Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/09/28 00:25:48 UTC

100$ discount on ApacheCON for Active Developers

not much but still something.

let me know if you need it.

(you need to have CVS commit access in order to be eligible for that)

And, no, you can't pay me 99$ to have commit access :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: 100$ discount on ApacheCON for Active Developers

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> not much but still something.
>
> let me know if you need it.
>
> (you need to have CVS commit access in order to be eligible for that)

Who is paying me that money back if my CC is already charged?

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch

Re: 100$ discount on ApacheCON for Active Developers

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> not much but still something.

Sorry, it was 100£ so it's more than 100$ :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.