Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/22 06:04:10 UTC

Kafka User Group Meeting

Hi, Everyone,

We will be having our user group meeting next Thursday evening at LinkedIn
in Mountain View. The following is the venue and the tentative agenda.

http://www.meetup.com/http-kafka-apache-org/events/125887332/

Hope to see many of you there!

Jun

Re: Kafka User Group Meeting

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Just an update on this. We have an updated agenda with confirmed speakers
from Netflix and Richrelevance on their use cases of Kafka. We will also be
streaming this event for people who are remote (details to be provided in
the meetup). If you plan to attend in person, please RSVP in the meetup so
that we can get an accurate headcount for food.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: Kafka User Group Meeting

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.