Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by "Mr Fahd Alsabri // Purchase & Sales." <jo...@abaaad.com> on 2017/08/21 08:07:54 UTC

Please Confirm us Possible requisition of this Inquiry.

Re: Inquiry Request from EuroGulf

 Company : EuroGulf  Machine and Tool. Tr
Address    : No.403, 4th Floor, Liberty Building,  Sharjah
Country     :  U.A.E.
Website     :www.eurogulfuae.com

 Dear Sir,

Quote us your flat prices for items marked yellow in our catalog attached . We are inquiring from other companies for a better price offer to our list of customers and retailers.
 thank you

Any questions kindly let us know.

 NOTE:  All products MOST meet  ISO standard.

 We would like to make a mutual business with your exteemed org.

 Best Regards,

Mr Fahd Alsabri // Purchase & Sales.

 EuroGulf Machine and Tool Tr.
403, 4th Floor, Liberty Building,