Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Chinmaya Padhi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/08 14:16:26 UTC

Apache Atlas Eclipse setup

Hello developers,

Has anyone tried recently to do the Eclipse setup of the Atlas project ?
Is it straightforward ?

Thanks and regards,
Chinmaya kumar

Re: Apache Atlas Eclipse setup

Posted by Chinmaya Padhi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sarath ,

Thank you for coming back. I had looked into this instructions page. But
sometimes there can be minor pointers which can make it easy to install.
Let me rephrase my earlier question , Did anyone followed the instructions
mentioned to setup Atlas in the website to get started ?

Can you share who is testing the features which is being rolled out for
Atlas ?

Regards
Chinmaya kumar

Posted by Sarath Subramanian <sa...@apache.org>.