Posted to iot@apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/11/13 09:24:01 UTC

Please welcome a new Apache Incubator Podling: Apache StreamPipes (incubating)

Hi all,

with great pleasure am I able to inform you that since 11.11.2019 we have a new IoT podling in the Incubaotor.

Apache StreamPipes (incubating)

Here the mission-statement:
StreamPipes is a self-service (Industrial) IoT toolbox to enable non-technical users to connect, analyze and explore (Industrial) IoT data streams.

Even if we are just setting up everything … the mailing-lists are all ready to go and it would be great to see some of you people here also signup.
It’s a very interesting project as it sort of glues together all the Apache IoT (and a lot of non-IoT) projects together.

For me it’s a Wrapper around all the Apache goodness, which makes running the usually quite complex systems we can build with modern open-source software, very easy.
Even for people that have no Background in all this modern tech: Such as the people working in the OT departments of production companies.

Chris

Re: Please welcome a new Apache Incubator Podling: Apache StreamPipes (incubating)