Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/05/31 23:37:38 UTC

RE: svn commit: r780421

Hi Willem

Thanks for this commit, just would like to clarify one thing about one
of the comments in your test :
+
+  <!-- current JAXRSClient doesn't support the modelRef
+  <jaxrs:client id="ModuleClient"
+
serviceClass="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.resources.BookStoreNoAnnotations"
+    modelRef="classpath:/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/spring/resources.xml"
+    address="http://localhost:8080/simpleWithAddress">
+  </jaxrs:client>
+  -->
+

I just checked the jaxrs.xsd, there's a @modelRef attribute in
jaxrs:client.
May be I just have misunderstood your comment ?

Thanks, Sergey

Re: svn commit: r780421

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

If you remove the comment and wrong the test of
JAXRSClientFactoryBeanTest, you will see the error :)
It looks like the resource checking can't find any resource info from
the setting.

Thanks,
Willem