Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kannadhasan Sekar <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/06 16:00:50 UTC

kafka dynamic topic discovery

Hi friends,
   I am working on Kafka based pub/sub project.I would like know more about
Kafka  dynamic topic consumer.My producer will publish data into any topic.
My consumer need to consume all the data from all the topic.
   In current Kafka version is it support wild card topic consumer?
​
Thanks ,
Kannadhasan s

Re: kafka dynamic topic discovery

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You may find this doc helpful in using a wildcard topic subscription:

https://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#highlevelconsumerapi

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: kafka dynamic topic discovery

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Yes, wildcard consumption is supported in the latest stable release of
Kafka (0.8.1.1).

Thanks,
Neha