Posted to dev@submarine.apache.org by 陳亮君 <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/09 14:28:34 UTC

Submarine weekly meeting minutes of the Operator Group (2021/10/7)

Hi, Everyone,

Below are the weekly meeting minutes of the Operator Group.

Date: 2021/10/7

Host:

Chi-Sheng Liu

Participants:

Chi-Sheng Liu, Brandon, 朱哲廣, 王友廷, 陳映樵, 傅譽, 莊哲榮

Discussion and PR:

   -

   SUBMARINE-103 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUBMARINE-1038>8
   -

      Use while loop to get the status of submarine CR and wait for its
      status to be running in CI.
      -

   SUBMARINE-1039 <https://github.com/apache/submarine/pull/762>
   -

      PR has been merged, and I created a new story SUBMARINE-1051 to
      remove maven building profile and hadoop dependency.
      -

   SUBMARINE-1021 <https://github.com/apache/submarine/pull/767>
   -

      pass to 陳亮君, to implement websocket
      -

   SUBMARINE-1033 <https://github.com/apache/submarine/pull/768> with 傅譽
   -

      Delete submarine-cloud directory

The Operater group Meeting is on every Thursday 22:00(GMT+8), feel free to
join the discussion.
Sync Up:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16pUO3TP4SxSeLduG817GhVAjtiph9HYpRHo_JgduDvw/edit
Slack Developer:
https://join.slack.com/t/the-asf/shared_invite/zt-vlfbf7ch-HkbNHiU_uDlcH_RvaHv9gQ
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmy7EV9WD9YM_iOpcGwIQPA

Cheers,
Liang-Chun

Re: Submarine weekly meeting minutes of the Operator Group (2021/10/7)

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi, Cheers

Good job!

Xun Liu