Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/03/14 09:42:15 UTC

Automatically remove invalid messages

L.S.,

In our application, we receive a lot of XML files from our partners with
FTP.  As long as an XML file is incomplete, ServiceMix leaves them on
the server, waiting for the upload to finish (which is great).  But
sometimes, our partners actually send us incomplete XML files as well.
This causes the logs to become extremely large, because the FTP poller
will keep on adding log messages indicating the incomplete file.

Is there a way to automatically remove these incomplete messages from
the FTP server (after a time-out or error count of some kind) and send
an error mail or something like that?

Regards,

Gert