Posted to dev@drat.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/10/05 23:43:53 UTC

FW: [EXTERNAL] Errored: apache/drat#159 (master - e6f15cd)

Tom, Breno, Imesha, someone can you check why builds are failing on Oracle JDK 8 and 9? Works fine on OpenJDK 10…

Anyways not a blocker just something to check.

From: Travis CI <bu...@travis-ci.org>
Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 4:21 PM
To: "Mattmann, Chris A (US 1761)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Errored: apache/drat#159 (master - e6f15cd)

apache/drat
master
Build #159 has errored
16 mins and 49 secs
Chris Mattmann
e6f15cd CHANGESET →
Prep for 1.0 RC2
Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?
Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you!SIGN UP HERE
Documentation about Travis CI
Have any questions? We're here to help.
Unsubscribe from build emails from the apache/drat repository.
To unsubscribe from all build emails, please update your settings.
Travis CI GmbH, Rigaer Str. 8, 10427 Berlin, Germany | GF/CEO: Randy Jacops | Contact: contact@travis-ci.com | Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin, HRB 140133 B | Umsatzsteuer-ID gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE282002648