Posted to user@ant.apache.org by 10...@ostermiller.org on 2003/02/13 15:43:47 UTC

External Ant tools: JFlex and Syntax Highlighting

I just finished making an Ant task for my syntax highlighting libraries:
http://ostermiller.org/syntax/
I also use JFlex which has an ant task.  It does not appear to be listed in the external ant tools.

I am requesting that both of these tools be listed in the external ant tools list.  The diff of the XML file follows.

Stephen

682a683,707

>       <subsection name="JFlex">

> 		generator) for Java, written in Java.</p>

>             <th>Compatibility:</th>
>             <th>URL:</th>
>             <th>Contact:</th>
>             <th>License:</th>
>       </subsection>
983a1009,1037

Re: External Ant tools: JFlex and Syntax Highlighting

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, <10...@ostermiller.org> wrote:

> I also use JFlex which has an ant task.  It does not appear to be
> listed in the external ant tools.

Probably because we've not been told that it exists 8-)

I've modified your patch to not include contact information and will
try to get Rafal's permission before I put it in.

> I am requesting that both of these tools be listed in the external
> ant tools list.

I have committed the changes, a cron job will update the site within
the next six hours (or so).

> The diff of the XML file follows.

For the next time, unified (-u) or context (-c) diffs are the preferd
format.

Thanks

        Stefan