Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Scisci <fe...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/27 10:46:31 UTC

from pojo to csv

hi everyone,
I've a problem with marshal a List<T> with bindy.
this is  part of my route;

<process ref="Portafoglio_BloombergMessageProcessor"/>
<marshal>
<bindy type="Csv"
classType="it.gestielle.Prestito_Titoli.DataModel.Base_Prestabile_CSV"
locale="en-us" />
</marshal>
<to uri="file:{{Path_Carico_Test}}?fileName={{File_Name_Base_Prestabile}}"/>

on processor I've setted:
List<Base_Prestabile> b = ....
exchange.getOut()set.Body(b)

on the result file I've the header and blank lines for each object in the
List.

I've also tryed add:
<convertBodyTo
type="it.gestielle.Prestito_Titoli.DataModel.Base_Prestabile_CSV"/> before
the marshal
but I've an error

org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException: No type converter
available to convert from type: java.util.ArrayList to the required type:
it.gestielle.Prestito_Titoli.DataModel.Base_Prestabile_CSV with value
[it.gestielle.Prestito_Titoli.DataModel.Base_Prestabile@55f2146a,

How to marshal a List<T> in to a csv???

Thanks
Mirko