Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl> on 2004/01/04 23:40:15 UTC

Last method to be called before rendering finishes

Hi,

In my effort to produce a 'normal' html page or part of a DOM model (to be
inserted) I have the need of a boolean that can tell me whether the page
has been rendered before or not.

For that I introduced a persistent property-specicication (boolean) in the
.page with an abstract getter and setter in the .java.

Now I need to know what the best location would be to call the setter.
Basically i'm looking at the last method to 'touch' the whole rendering
process prior to going back to the client.

If there is a better way to accomplish this, please don't hesitate ;).

TIA
Fermin DCG

Re: Last method to be called before rendering finishes

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
May be a Hidden field is a better way to go in this situation.

-Harish