Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/09 22:20:04 UTC

Re: Outreachy

Hi Ishita,

Welcome!

I'm currently in the process of setting up the Petstore application on a
new Git repository.  I hope to have this complete soon.  In the meantime,
you can find instructions here on how to become a contributor on the
project:
http://juneau.apache.org/index.html#community.html

When you subscribe to the dev list, you'll receive notifications on the
status of the Petstore app.

Thanks!

--
James Bognar

<http://smart.salesforce.com/sig/james.bognar//us_mb/default/link.html>

Re: Outreachy

Posted by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ishita

Welcome to the community,

As James mentioned start by subscribing to the mailing list.

And start reading about Apache Juneau as well as it’s modules as well.

http://juneau.apache.org/#about.html

And I wish you all the best on behalf of the community on getting selected
to the programme this year.

Regards
Ayesh