Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by 李运田 <cu...@163.com> on 2015/05/19 05:38:44 UTC

get different result from the same lable

table1  = load 'mytable' using org.apache.hcatalog.pig.HCatLoader();
table2 = sample table1 0.01;
store table2 into 'table2' using org.apache.hcatalog.pig.HCatStorer();
table3 = filter table2 by a > 10;
store table3 into 'table3' using org.apache.hcatalog.pig.HCatStorer();
I find that table3's data  is not  from table2.
because every 'store'  is from beginning. and sample  is random,so the result is different.
so  can I use some function to make that table3's data  is  from table2.,is there some sample seeds in pig?

Re:get different result from the same lable

Posted by 李运田 <cu...@163.com>.
you can check this:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3900
but ,it is not solved.