Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Graham Charters <gc...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 17:45:57 UTC

Re: Release status of esa-maven-plugin

Hi Stephan,

I was looking to get some user feedback before we do a release.  If people
think it's ok, then there's not reason why we couldn't do a release.  Are
you using it?

I did come a cross what I think is a problem with the eba-maven-plugin and
the esa-maven-plugin may have inherited this, so I'd want to check first.

Regards, Graham.

Posted by "Siano, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi Graham,

Great, thanks. We are using maven. I also tried the maven assembly plugin, but that does not easily generate zip files that do not have a .zip suffix.

Best regards
Stephan

Posted by Graham Charters <gc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephan,