Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/01 14:29:48 UTC

Re: ZooKeeper 3.6.4 Release Date

Mark

Il giorno sab 26 nov 2022 alle ore 17:57 Mark Sangster
<ma...@googlemail.com.invalid> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a planned release date for 3.6.4?

Currently there is no plan.
but if there is someone who needs it I believe that we can bootstrap
the process.

It is only a matter of finding a volunteer to cut the release.

Anyone is willing to help here ?

Enrico

Re: [EXTERNAL]ZooKeeper 3.6.4 Release Date - EoL for 3.6 after 3.6.4?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Badava,
Thanks for your report.

We do our best to never break compatibility, so upgrading to the latest
versions should be doable in all of those projects.

Usually people are afraid to touch this part of the system because it is
always the heart (source of truth).

We are going to release 3.9.0 soon, and keeping too many branches alive it
not feasible for the community.

Enrico

Posted by "Badaya, Dhananjay" <dh...@dbadaya.com>.
Hello Team,

Re: ZooKeeper 3.6.4 Release Date - EoL for 3.6 after 3.6.4?

Posted by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.