Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by ARIJIT DAS <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 07:56:55 UTC

email id / committer status

Hi,
   Can anyone please help me how to get @apache.org domain email? I have @
acm.org mail but that's only forwarding email id can't edit and send mail.
What are the requirements to get and @apache.org email id? Some people have
issues with the profile pics of this email id I want to create sole
apache.org mail id for apache related activity.

With regards
Arijit

Re: email id / committer status

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Welcome, Arijit.

An apache.org address requires committer status in Apache.

Here are some pointers to get you started:

https://mahout.apache.org/developers/how-to-become-a-committer.html

The best thing to do is to look for easy fixes in Jira, e.g..

Thanks,

Andy
Apache Mahout: Scalable machine learning and data mining<https://mahout.apache.org/developers/how-to-become-a-committer.html>
mahout.apache.org
How to become a committer¶ While there's no exact criteria for becoming a committer, there is a fairly obvious path to becoming a committer. For starters, one should ...