Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "H. krishna" <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/08 11:42:46 UTC

Page numbering

Hai,

i don't need the page number in the first page only.
but, want to second page start like "2".

Immediate response is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Balakrishnan

Re: Page numbering

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
H. krishna wrote:
> i don't need the page number in the first page only.
> but, want to second page start like "2".

That's a variant of this FAQ:
   http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#faq-N10532

J.Pietschmann

Re: Page numbering

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
H. krishna wrote:

> i don't need the page number in the first page only.
> but, want to second page start like "2".

That's XSL-Fo basics actually. You have to have different page masters
for the first page and for the rest ones and put page master only on the
second master. See Dave's book for example
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/bk/ch05.html#d0e1448.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn Technologies, Israel

RE: Page numbering

Posted by "H. krishna" <ba...@yahoo.com>.
thanks all.

Regards,

H. Balakrishnan

RE: Page numbering

Posted by Patrick Dean Rusk <Pa...@attbi.com>.

Re: Page numbering

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.

RE: Page numbering

Posted by "H. krishna" <ba...@yahoo.com>.
Dear Patrick Rusk,

Thanks all of your comments.

now, the pagenumber is not displayed in the first
page.

But, i need the page number start with 2 page is left
alignment and 3 page is right alignment.

Immediate replay is highly appreciated.

RE: Page numbering