Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Renato Tegon Forti <re...@acm.org> on 2012/10/02 13:38:23 UTC

How to create a new document using DOM?

Hi All,

Anyone can help-me?

I have this documment:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<x1 versao="1.10" xmlns="http://www.ts.inf/x1">

   <x2>

      <x3>

         <x4>

         </x4>

      </x3>

   </x2>

</x1>

I am loadind this document using:

XercesDOMParser * parser = new XercesDOMParser;

// ...

DOMDocument *theDOM = parser->getDocument();

// ..

Now I want create a new document like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<x3>

   <x4>

  </x4>

</x3>

Using firs document like an base!

How I can do this? Anyone can send me a sample code! Thaks a lot!

Re: How to create a new document using DOM?

Posted by Ben Griffin <be...@redsnapper.net>.
Renato,
This is the line that you are looking for.

DomDocument new_doc = theDOM->cloneNode(true);