Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de> on 2014/01/07 16:33:44 UTC

project site and apidocs build again

Hello,

I managed to get the project site and it's apidocs to build again
using maven and already made some changes to represent the incubation
status of the project. I needed to update dependencies of ant packages
and such stuff, therefore it may break on other systems than mine.
Additionally I changed dependencies in the ant build script so that
the creation of apidocs doesn't necessarily rely on the scanning for
apr and such stuff, else we wouldn't be able to create apidocs without
fullfilling dependencies of the build only useful for actually
compiling the software.

The targets and their dependencies and the mapping to maven goals
needs to be reworked in future, currently I found it useful to define
the goal "site" to only create the project site and the apidocs.

Could some of you please test the build? Something like "mvn clean
site" should be enough. If it works for others we could create the new
latest_stable-tag representing the current status of the project.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

Re: project site and apidocs build again

Posted by Rhys Ulerich <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thorsten,

> Could some of you please test the build? Something like "mvn clean
> site" should be enough.

It builds for me on Maven 3.0.4.  I tweaked the incubation statement
in r1556432.  Thanks for all the effort you put into getting the site
generation going.

- Rhys