Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Hitchins <al...@alexhitchins.com> on 2014/05/27 13:08:20 UTC

Dual CIDR VPN

Hello all,

I've been looking at an issue regards to multi CIDR support for VPN
connections. The CloudStack interface suggested this should work (just
separate with a comma) however this would fail validation. I've amended the
isCidrValid method to take comma separated values however wanted to shout
out to see if anyone has a running a dual cidr VPN setup.

If I post this change up on the review board, is it worth Daan cherry
picking? I have altered the unit test to test more combinations.

Alex Hitchins
E: alex@alexhitchins.com
W: alexhitchins.com
M: 07788 423 969