Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/08 17:45:12 UTC

Re: c# automatic closed session due to timeout?

Regrettably, the client you are using has not been maintained for a
very long time and has been removed from the qpid source tree.

Please see

  http://apache-qpid-users.2158936.n2.nabble.com/c-topic-publisher-and-listener-sessions-dropped-td6272182.html

for additional context regarding this old client and recommended
alternatives for .NET development.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org