Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bi...@mail.sprint.com on 2001/08/29 01:04:23 UTC

A simple thank you

Howdy all,

I simply wanted to say thank you to all those who have contributed to
Ant.  I think it's an awesome build tool.  This user group has been
spectacular for me and the questions I've had.  I'd especially like to
thank Conor and Diane for getting me up and running.  Keep up the good
work everyone.  My tenure here at Sprint has ended so until my company
finds me my next gig, I'll be signing off.  Best of luck with 1.4

Or in the vernacular of today's youth:  "I wanna give some shoutouts to
all y'all, but some mad props go out to Diane and Conor for hookin' me
up in my early days.  Peace  *double thump to the chest; flash peace
sign*  We out."  ;)

/bill

Re: A simple thank you

Posted by Shyam Koppikar <vk...@tds.net>.
Gates?

Re: A simple thank you

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.
see you Bill

  and good luck

--- Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> I simply wanted to say thank you to all those who
> have contributed to
> Ant.  I think it's an awesome build tool.  This user
> group has been
> spectacular for me and the questions I've had.  I'd
> especially like to
> thank Conor and Diane for getting me up and running.
>  Keep up the good
> work everyone.  My tenure here at Sprint has ended
> so until my company
> finds me my next gig, I'll be signing off.  Best of
> luck with 1.4
>
> Or in the vernacular of today's youth:  "I wanna
> give some shoutouts to
> all y'all, but some mad props go out to Diane and
> Conor for hookin' me
> up in my early days.  Peace  *double thump to the
> chest; flash peace
> sign*  We out."  ;)
>
> /bill

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero est�s condenado si no lo intentas."

Re: A simple thank you

Posted by Lauren Commons <lh...@yahoo.com>.
--- Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> Or in the vernacular of today's youth:  "I wanna
> give some shoutouts to
> all y'all, but some mad props go out to Diane and
> Conor for hookin' me
> up in my early days.  Peace  *double thump to the
> chest; flash peace
> sign*  We out."  ;)

Kids today...
Why when I was young, like, we spoke in , um, complete
sentences.

=====
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/