Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/11/09 22:11:24 UTC

versionControlMethod fails in Oracle 10g...

Hi

Using an Oracle store (10g db, ojdbc4.jar), I can successfully create nodes,
set acl, and put large documents (without having to use compress).
I am getting an error from Oracle though, on versionControlMethod.
Any ideas at all ?

org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter -
ERROR - SQL error 17002 on /history/1: Io exception: No more data to
read from socket
java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: No more data to read from socket

Nick