Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 21:32:01 UTC

nodetool repair -- should I schedule a weekly one ?

We have a 3-node cluster. We use RF of 3 and CL of ONE for both reads
and writes…. Is there a reason I should schedule a regular nodetool
repair job ?

Thanks,
Oleg

Re: nodetool repair -- should I schedule a weekly one ?

Posted by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com>.
Sorry no dinamic snitch, but hinted handoff. Remember casaandra is
evently consistent

Posted by ruslan usifov <ru...@gmail.com>.