Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> on 2014/02/20 15:54:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Maven 3.2.1

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jason van Zyl, Stephen Connolly, Arnaud Hértier, Olivier Lamy
+1 (non-binding): Manfred Moser, Igor Fedorenko, Karl Heinz Marbaise, Paul Benedict, Mark Derricutt, Baptiste Mathus, Mirko Friedenhagen

I will writeup the release notes, get the site published and promote to Maven Central.

On Feb 14, 2014, at 9:58 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Time to release Maven 3.2.1!
>
> Here is a link to Jira with 33 issues resolved:
> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&version=20041
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/
>
> The distributable binaries and sources for testing can be found here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/
>
> Specifically the zip, tarball, and source archives can be found here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/apache-maven-3.2.1-bin.zip
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/apache-maven-3.2.1-bin.tar.gz
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/apache-maven-3.2.1-src.zip
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/apache-maven-3.2.1-src.tar.gz
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> apache-maven-3.2.1-src.zip sha1: b801a145ea25c9277231030da81f36df522b7b8b
>
> Staging site:
> http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/maven-3.2.1/
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Thanks,
>
> The Maven Team

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven 3.2.1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
I'm spending some time trying to automate the last steps of the release so it's not so tedious for anyone else who tries to do it. Dealing with the site and putting binaries in SVN is not fun.

On Feb 20, 2014, at 12:02 PM, Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> wrote:

> w00t ;-)
>
> Congrats on a fairly speedy release!  Roll on this new Maven Lifecycle we have going on!
>
> Mark
>
> On 21 Feb 2014, at 3:54, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> I will writeup the release notes, get the site published and promote to Maven Central.

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Simplex sigillum veri. (Simplicity is the seal of truth.)

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven 3.2.1

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
w00t ;-)