Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> on 2019/10/30 17:12:35 UTC

Please provide feedback on EDI Survey beta 2.0 by 11/3 11:59 p.m. PST

*Do not provide feedback in this thread, see below for instructions. *

Hi Folks,

Bitergia and the EDI working group have worked on the EDI survey beta 2.0.
We'd like to get feedback from the dev@ list before releasing it. Our
intention is to release the survey on November 8th, 2019 and leave it open
for a month.

*Please review this doc[1], and provide feedback by 11/3 at 11:59 p.m.
PST. *If you want to see how the survey will look live, here's a link [2].

The document I shared, is a clean version of previous iterations thus the
name beta 2.0, so bare with us if you don't see your previous comments.

How to provide feedback?
Simply add comments directly in the doc, do it by question or section.
We'll answer each suggestion directly in the comments, and we'll leave them
open for traceability.

The intention is to address all major feedback before we launch the survey.
Please note that even when we'll address all feedback, not all suggestions
will result in a survey modification, this because sometimes comments can
be contradictory between two different opinions and we need to choose an
option to move forward. We will of course have the ASF culture and
processes as north star to make decisions.

I will send a separate note with the plan to launch and distribute the
survey.

Thanks,
Gris on behalf of the EDI research team

[1]