Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by rajeshbabu chintaguntla <ra...@huawei.com> on 2013/08/02 16:53:00 UTC

http://learnhbase.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/hbase-shell-commands/

Hi All,

I didn't find a site or blog with all shell commands at one place, so I have collected all of them here.
This may be helpful for some people(mainly new comers).

Re: http://learnhbase.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/hbase-shell-commands/

Posted by Demian Berjman <db...@despegar.com>.
very helpful!

thanks

Posted by rajeshbabu chintaguntla <ra...@huawei.com>.

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Nice work :)

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Nice effort.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Nice effort.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Nice.  I added a pointer into the refguide.
St.Ack