Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 20:26:39 UTC

Geronimo v2.0 Documentation - Configuring Security

Karthiga,
I saw you were working on some articles under "Configuring Security" section. Are you planning to add more articles in this section?
I guess I'm trying to avoid the confusion we had in the "Administration" section ;-)

Do you already know what other topics you'll be working on?

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Geronimo v2.0 Documentation - Configuring Security

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update Dave, will keep a closer eye on this issue.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I don't know if I'll have time but I still hope to change how default
and run-as subjects are set up, as per https://issues.apache.org/jira/
browse/GERONIMO-2687

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
that sounds great. thx