Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Chris Herssens <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/25 13:06:26 UTC

nifi processor for IPFIX

Hello All,

Are there plans to implement an IPFIX collector.
The processor should listen on an UDP port, parse the content and convert
it to AVRO or JSON

Regards,

Chris

Re: nifi processor for IPFIX

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The PR for the ListenTCPRecord can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1987
And the corresponding JIRA is:

Pierre

Re: nifi processor for IPFIX