Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com> on 2007/08/22 16:36:22 UTC

Edit List in BeanEditForm

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a (rather simple) way to add support
for list edition for bean used in BeanEditForm.
I would like to be able to add/remove element from list, and edit them.
For example, my UserBean has a phonenumber property, witch is a
List<String>. I would like that the bean edit form present something like :
-------------------
[phonenumber1] _remove_
[phonenumber2] _remove_
_Add_a_PhoneNumber_
Or at least the input field for each element of the list.
I do not really understand how works conduit, and I can't find
documentation on them...

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Francois Armand