Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/21 09:32:36 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.1.1

Thank you everyone who has tested, reviewed and voted. The following votes
have been recorded:

+1s:

César Hernández Mendoza
Jean-Louis Monteiro
Jonathan Gallimore
Alexandre Vermeerbergen (Alex the Rocker)
David Blevins

No 0 and -1 votes.

This vote has passed, and I'll finish the release process and promote the
artifacts.

Jon