Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Wilcox, Jim" <Ji...@maxar.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/21 21:31:30 UTC

jolokia api differences between activemq 5.15 and 5.17?

We are looking at moving from activemq 5.15 to 5.17 and our jms client uses jolokia as well, but now the usage before that worked is broken?

Here is the format that was working for 5.15.

http://(hostname):8161/api/jolokia/READ/org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=(brokername)/Queues

It seems a newer version of jolokia may be now used for 5.17? Or did it change in some other fashion?

Where can we find good docs on the rest api from the activemq side?

Thanks, Jim

This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Maxar, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent or employee responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received.

Maxar reserves the right to monitor any electronic communication sent or received by its employees, agents or representatives.

Re: jolokia api differences between activemq 5.15 and 5.17?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jim,

OK, thanks for the update and great it works.

Regards
JB

Posted by "Wilcox, Jim" <Ji...@maxar.com.INVALID>.
Hi JB,