Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/28 12:51:35 UTC

Unit-testing jaxrs:server created by spring

Hello,

I'm trying to add automatic tests to our build.
our applicationContext.xml
contains <jaxrs:server id="server" address="/">
our tests are subclasses of AbstractJUnit4SpringContextTests
according to the logs server is starting:

17:16:26.901 [main] INFO  org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the
server's publish address to be /

how can I connect to it using WebClient? what URL should I use?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Unit-testing jaxrs:server created by spring

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is a log info from a CXF Server that is not controlled directly by
the JAX-RS runtime.
If you have say jaxrs:server/@address="/" then the value of @address is
what you'll see in the logs,

So you can assume the JAX-RS server address is something like
"http://localhost:8080" + jaxrs:server/@address

Sergey

On 28/12/15 11:51, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to add automatic tests to our build.
> our applicationContext.xml
> contains <jaxrs:server id="server" address="/">
> our tests are subclasses of AbstractJUnit4SpringContextTests
> according to the logs server is starting:
>
> 17:16:26.901 [main] INFO  org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the
> server's publish address to be /
>
> how can I connect to it using WebClient? what URL should I use?

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/