Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Po...@FT.com on 2003/09/19 17:41:45 UTC

Slide client: Unlock method

Hi. Does anyone know if it's a Dav standard that means Unlock always has to
have a depth of infinity? It's just that with Lock, you can set the depth
level, whereas you cannot do so with Unlock.

Thanks,
Portia

Re: Slide client: Unlock method

Posted by Chris Sharp <cs...@mac.com>.
Since the UNLOCK request includes the original Lock-Token there is no
need for a depth header. An unlock request can unlock a single resource
or multiple resources this way.

Chris.

Posted by Chris Sharp <cs...@mac.com>.