Posted to user@poi.apache.org by mebel <eb...@lokalnetz.de> on 2012/01/06 11:24:15 UTC

Hyperlink in Slide to another Slide (ppt)

Hello together,

is there a workaround to solve this issue:

I have a TextBox shape within my Slide of an SlideShow.
There i have ony the possibility to add links to
NEXTSLIDE,PREVIOUSSLIDE,PreviousSlide,FIRSTSLIDE,LASTSLIDE or an external
URL.
But i miss the way to create a hyperlink to a other slide.

Any suggestions ?

best regards
Matthias Ebel

-----
(Yesterday i have post this message in the wrong forum. So it could be a
copy for some users. sry...)

Re: Hyperlink in Slide to another Slide (ppt)

Posted by chouaib <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem :(

Any suggestions pleaz ?

Re: Hyperlink in Slide to another Slide (ppt)

Posted by chouaib reddad <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks for the answer Yegor,
but there is no other alternative for this problem? such as another API,
another method, etc ...
Because i really need it, I'm stuck
thank you very much

Re: Hyperlink in Slide to another Slide (ppt)

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
It appears that jumping to a arbitrary slide is  not supported. The
PPT format allows that but the usermodel classes do not.

I think the missing code is in SimpleShape.setHyperlink(Hyperlink
link), this method converts high-level code to low-level ppt
structures. The low-level code defines a constant:
InteractiveInfoAtom.LINK_SlideNumber, it should be added to the switch
in  SimpleShape.setHyperlink and set the appropriate data.

Patches are welcome.

Yegor