Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 19:34:28 UTC

Apache License Header Enforcement

I just added the Apache Rat plugin to the TinkerPop3 pom.xml.  It detects
whether or not the Apache License Headers are all where they need to be.
You can run the rat tests by doing from the root of the repo:

mvn apache-rat:check

which will generate a report in target/rat.txt of all the projects and
their compliance.  The command above, like many other useful maven
commands, can be found in the README for future reference.

Re: Apache License Header Enforcement

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I've just pushed a change to get use the Apache parent pom instead of
sonatype's.  Thanks.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.