Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maaz Muqri <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/15 16:39:13 UTC

Help required on Spring integration

Hi everyone,

I am new to Wicket. I am currently working towards kick starting a project
(Enterprise Application) which will use wicket-spring-hibernate. Could
someone please share any experiences you have on integrating the Wicket
framework with Spring. Any other resources and links are most welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Maaz

Re: Help required on Spring integration

Posted by "Vytautas R." <tu...@gmail.com>.
Hi
 also you might be interested in xaloon archetype for spring + jpa2 +
wicket + spring security [1]

[1] http://www.xaloon.org/blog/admin/xaloon_1.5.0_final_version_is_released
section 3.1.1

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Michal Wegrzyn <mi...@onior.com>wrote:

> Hi Maaz,
>
> Check wiki:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/spring.html
>
> Recently sample quickstart integration project has been posted on the
> list, maybe you will find it useful:
>

> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Wicket-Spring-Boilerplate-td4433541.html
>
> Best regards,
> Michal Wegrzyn