Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/11 14:29:38 UTC

Camel + CXF error (org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unmarshalling Error: unexpected element (uri:"", local:"name"). Expected elements are (none) )

Hi,

When using camel 2.10 + CXF 2.6 and ws-security + camel-spring-security +
JAAS, I get the following message after CXF ws-security authentication
(which succeed)

https://gist.github.com/af9d89e345faf34121ff

Config

https://gist.github.com/7c832ab4328348325d01

Does anybody can point me to the direction to solve this issue please ?

Charles Moulliard

Re: Camel + CXF error (org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unmarshalling Error: unexpected element (uri:"", local:"name"). Expected elements are (none) )

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Saved my issue by using in SOAPUI the SOAP message created by CXF Client

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
    <soap:Body>
        <ns2:getCustomerByName xmlns:ns2="http://training.fusesource.com/"
                               xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="xs:string">Fuse
        </ns2:getCustomerByName>
    </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Thx

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Client used is SOAPUI

With this enveloppe

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

How did you generate the request message?
Did you use CXF client to send the request?
It looks like the name element doesn't has the right namespace, can you change the soap body like the below one ?
<soapenv:Body>

<tra:getCustomerByName>

<!--Optional:-->

<tra:name>Fuse</tra:name>