Posted to odf-dev@incubator.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2018/11/16 19:45:08 UTC

[RESULTS][VOTE] Retire ODF Toolkit from the Apache Incubator

Hi -

The VOTE for retirement passes with:

5 +1 IPMC Votes.
1 +1 PPMC Vote.

One IPMC member (wave) is also a PPMC member.
One current Mentor and two former Mentor votes.

On Retirement the Github repositories will be marked as read-only and can certainly be downloaded and cloned.

Please reach out to the IPMC if odftoolkit.org will be transferred, otherwise once the DNS registration is expired it will be freely available.

Regards,
Dave