Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/05/30 17:01:56 UTC

src.zip

Matt/Sanjiva,
  I guess I should have been more explicit - I meant the
"entire" cvs tree.  Why have just the "src" dir - to some
people the "docs" dir is part of the "src".  I just don't
see why we don't zip up _everything_.  But, to each his own...
-Dug

Re: src.zip

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Doug,

Matt and I talked about this .. Matt played with both approaches
and found that the one that's in 2.2 is more common than the
one we had before. No particularly strong argument either way
though .. so as you said, "to each his own."

Thanks a lot for your help on getting the interop sample and
to the axis team for the code that we (um, Matt ... I didn't
contribute to the bidbuy sample) stole from the axis CVS tree!