Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by grazia <Gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 16:58:06 UTC

AutoCompleteTextField displays "null"

Hi !
My AutoCompleteTextField displays "null" when no selection has been made. I
tried setConvertEmptyInputStringToNull(false), but to no avail since the
constructor of the autocomplete's superclass AbstractTextComponent has it
always set to true. How to get around this ?
Thank you in advance.

Re: AutoCompleteTextField displays "null"

Posted by grazia <Gr...@gmail.com>.
ALLPERSONNEL toString;
etc.

Re: AutoCompleteTextField displays "null"

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
What does AllPersonnel's #toString() look like?

Sven

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Works fine here:

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/autocomplete

Check whether your model contains "null".

Sven