Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ri...@jmfamily.com on 2003/05/07 19:26:28 UTC

Nulls Around Error Message

I am new to struts and I'm trying to use the <HTML:ERRORS> to display my
error messages.

The problem I'm having is that when the message is displayed in the JSP, it
has the word null in front and in back of the error message.

What is causing this and how do I get rid of it.

Thanks.........

This e-mail transmission contains information intended only for the use of
the recipient(s) named above. Further, it contains information that may be
privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this message from your mail system. Thank you for
your compliance.