Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2012/12/19 15:34:39 UTC

WSS4J 1.6.9

Hi all,

I would like to release WSS4J 1.6.9 in a week or two. This is due to the
fact that WSS4J 1.6.8 is not working properly on an OSGi container, due to
the fact that the Santuario provider is not loaded properly:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-417

Is there any other thing anyone would like to see fixed in this issue?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: WSS4J 1.6.9

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
WSS-417 is already fixed. I have a local test-case for deploying WSS4J in
Karaf. I'm not sure if there's an easy way to test it as part of the build
process.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh