Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/04/13 08:03:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC Member - Sangjin Lee

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Sangjin Lee has been elected as a PMC Member on the Apache Hadoop project,
recognizing his continued contributions to the project so far.

Please join me in congratulating Sangjin!

--Chris Nauroth

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC Member - Sangjin Lee

Posted by Varun saxena <va...@huawei.com>.
Congrats Sangjin !

- Varun Saxena.

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Sangjin!

Rakesh

Posted by John Zhuge <jz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin!

Posted by Xiao Chen <xi...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Lei Xu <le...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats, Sangjin!

--
Lei (Eddy) Xu

Posted by Gera Shegalov <ge...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Sangjin!

Posted by Arun Suresh <as...@apache.org>.
Congrats Sangjin!

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Varun Vasudev <vv...@apache.org>.
Congrats Sangjin!

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
Congrats Sangjin !

Posted by Kihwal Lee <ki...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Congrats & Chookha!
Kihwal

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!

Regards,
Sangjin

Posted by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Sangjin!

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Sangjin!

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sangjin!

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ming Ma <mi...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Sangjin!

Posted by Vrushali Channapattan <vr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin!

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin !!

Madhawa

Posted by Li Lu <ll...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Sangjin!

Posted by Joep Rottinghuis <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin!

Joep

Posted by lohit <lo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin.

--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC Member - Sangjin Lee

Posted by Neelesh Salian <ns...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Sangjin!

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Sangjin! Keep up the great work and welcome aboard!

+Vinod

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sangjin. :)

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.