Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Alexey Kakunin <ka...@muromoi.net> on 2005/09/08 08:48:12 UTC

ant script autodocumentation

hello all.
Seems our ant -script used ofr building product have started to be more
and more complex.
Of course we wrote some comments in code, but I want to be able to
generate some sort of documentation, described build process and this
documentation should be based (ideally) on comments in ant-script.

Is there any solution for ant scripts like JavaDoc or Doxygen for making
such sort of documentation?

With best Regards,
Alexey Kakunin

RE: ant script autodocumentation

Posted by Bill Rich <bi...@wilandra.com>.
I have an xsl file that will format the build file for you and display it in
a browser. It works on both IE and Firefox. I have had some problems with it
on Opera. I don't have it with me at the moment but if you want it please
send me an email offline and I will send it to you. HTH Bill

Bill Rich
Wilandra Consulting LLC
1325 Addiewell Place
San Jose, CA  95120-3905