Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net> on 2001/12/19 18:09:24 UTC

framework/logkit/excalibur & build.sh's

Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	Perhaps this was intended ? but in the last update to build.sh in
	framework, the echo string was changed from 'Avalon Build System' to
	'Phoenix Build System'.

	I've attached a patch to fix this, but the issue is also present in
	logkit and excalibur as well (but not cornerstone).

	Cheers,

	Marcus
     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'     Email : Marcus.Crafter@managesoft.com
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&:

Re: framework/logkit/excalibur & build.sh's

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Oops - my fault. Will go fix it now ! ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete